The aim of Scottish Tourism Month is to engage, connect and inspire all of Scotland’s tourism businesses and organisations, and of course to celebrate the enormous contribution of our tourism industry to Scotland’s economy.
Tourism Month Objectives
· To communicate the key messages around the four TS2020 growth priorities and engage businesses in each of these areas
· Raise awareness of issues which affect the sustainability of Scotland’s tourism industry
· Encourage collaboration and networking between tourism organisations in Scotland
· Highlight the opportunities we have to grow our industry
· Raise awareness of the support available to tourism businesses from public and private sector partners
Scottish Tourism Month 2019 will kick off on 1 March with a special launch event in the Highlands (more details to come in the coming weeks).